From December 2008 to February 2009, I was invited to work online with a group of New Jersey educators as part of the Powerful Learning Practice program as they began to explore the use of web tools to create learning networks and to transform their classrooms. My focus group centered around the topic of Collaboration. How can teachers and students collaborate and learn beyond the walls of their classroom? I’ve posted the conversation starters here so that others can join the conversation. I hope something here will be useful to you.
- Journey into Collaborative Learning
- Establishing a Collaborative Culture
- Collaborative Culture from an Ant’s View
- Collaborative Culture in a Virtual World
- The Collaborative Classroom: It’s a Juggling Act
- Web Tools and Learning Outcomes
- What’s in Your Collaborative Toolbox?
- Collaboration: What’s Holding You Back?
Image by Sarah Spaulding from Flickr Creative Commons